Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bambi comes out of the vault next Tuesday!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm going to go out on a limb and say that you like that movie?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well now that i have that song stuck in my head... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh, yeah. Apart from The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (the original movie), I think it might be one of the most precious Disney movies ever made.

    Also, when I was younger (probably around 13 or 14) I had a dream I was in the movie at the part where they sing "Drip, Drip, Drop, Little April Showers" and I was a pixie on the leaf of a tree watching Bambi below. The dream was quite vivid, and I remember it to this day.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ARG!!!!! seeing this thread again made that song
    jump back in my mind!!!!!!

    glad you got the movie.... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there was a girl at wal-mart in line right in front of me who was purchasing the movie

    it made me think of this thread

  7. #7
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Because I know everyone is wondering...I did buy it on Friday.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also coming out March 15 is the Incredibles!

    Now's your chance to rent it, Alison.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah! i really wish i would have gone to the
    theater to see it [img]frown.gif[/img] rest assured i'll see it
    on the 15th. (i hope)

    i WILL go and see the new robots movie though

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •